Over the past 20 years, we have seen hundreds of women break the cycle of vulnerability by creating small businesses to be able to support their families as well as helping their community.
Our impact can be quantified at several levels:
- Women access to financial services
- Women's participation in economic development
- Women’s capacity to send their children to school
- Female entrepreneurship and employment
- Social Integration of the less privileged
- Better access to credit for our members